HIIT Quarters Covid-19 Response
I’d like to take this moment to make something abundantly clear—nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is more important to HIIT Quarters than the health and safety of its members, staff, and community. Covid-19 notwithstanding, we have always taken great pride in the cleanliness/sanitary condition of our facility, but fully understand that additional measures must be taken during this time to ensure the continued health and safety of those closest to us. As such, effective Thurs. June 25th, we will be implementing the following policies/procedures and ask for your cooperation as we navigate current circumstances together:
- All HQ staff will be equipped with disinfectant spray bottles and towels for regular cleaning of high-touch surfaces/equipment with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Comprehensive deep cleaning and disinfecting in the studio each evening.
- Increased hand sanitizer stations throughout both the studio and lobby area.
- Increased disinfectant wipe/self-clean stations so members can assist in wiping down equipment after use.
- Team members/staff to receive ongoing training on cleaning protocols and how to best disinfect areas/equipment of use.
- No less than six feet of space between members while exercising. We will set up, and clearly designate, individual exercise stations to be at least six feet apart to maintain proper social distancing as directed by the CDC.
- Due to the distancing precautions, we may have to limit the number of participants in each workout. We appreciate your understanding/cooperation.
STUDIO POLICY UPDATES (PREVENTATIVE MEASURES)
- During this time, we will NOT be providing the following, and encourage members to bring their own, to help ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members/staff:
- Exercise Mats
- Boxing Gloves
- If you’re not feeling well, experiencing Covid-19 related symptoms, or have any concerns about coming to HQ, we ask that you stay home until you’re feeling better, symptom-free, and/or more comfortable entering, and exercising in, the studio.
- Masks (provided and encouraged) and temperature checks for all staff.
- Guidance for members to adhere to health and social distancing requirements.
Yours in Health,
Founder/Owner, HIIT Quarters